About Stereo Barn
For homeowners, we design and install home theaters, whole house & outdoor music systems, home wired & wireless networks, Lutron systems, and we also program products from Universal Remote Control.
For businesses, we design and install digital signage, HDTV displays, conference room audio/video presentation systems, and multi-zone music systems for offices, showrooms, and restaurants.
Since 1971, Stereo Barn has helped over 27,000 customers make their homes and businesses more entertaining.
Charles N. Bock, Sr. opened the original Stereo Barn in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. In 1989, his son Charles H. Bock opened Stereo Barn’s first Berks County store right across from the Berkshire Mall in Wyomissing. Charlie and his wife Patti co-own the Stereo Barn.
Today, we work out of Sinking Spring, PA and serve our customers throughout Pennsylvania.
When we first began, we were just a stereo shop. Now, over 95% of our business involves custom installing entertainment systems that we design.
Five things we strongly stand for
- We make audio/video easy – Most people know they want great sounding music throughout their home or a stunning home theater system but have no idea where to start. We take the time to design the best solution for you and break it down piece by piece so you know exactly what you can do.
- We help you get what you want – If you want audiophile know-it-alls to boss you around and bewilder you with industry jargon, try someplace else. You won’t find $1100 ceramic speaker cable risers in our showroom. We help our customers get the experience they want even if its just a new piece or two to update a surround sound system, for instance.
- We stand behind the quality of everything we sell – We only sell products from reputable brands because they sound good and look good. We firmly believe the products we sell give you the best quality experience at any budget.
- Our customers’ needs change and so do we – People interact with audio/video products in ways unimaginable ten years ago and as technology changes so do we. Ten years ago, most people didn’t have wireless internet or touch-screen tablets and phones yet today those have become huge parts of what home entertainment is now.
- Your experience means the most to us – Here’s the secret why we’ve been in business for over 40 years: we treat our customers with the best service we can give. In fact, our very first customer still relies on us for all of his audio/video needs. Big box stores have risen and fallen, the internet has decimated regular retail shops, and the recession has slowed down the economy. We continue to thrive because we know that helping our customers is our most valuable asset.