McIntosh MX121 Surround Sound Pre-Processor
The new McIntosh MX121 is the ultimate high-end processor. It will control all your audio video equipment, new or legacy.
With 6 HDMI connections, 7.1 surround sound, and balanced inputs/outputs, you can connect all the latest sources to your processor.
A review of the MX121 in Home Theater Magazine raves, “The digital and analog audio boards, layout, power supply, and, of course, robust chassis construction—including machined aluminum side panels and the distinctive industrial design are pure McIntosh.”
The MX121 features:
- 6 HDMI 1.4a inputs (3D and ARC supported)/2 outputs
- 4 component inputs/2 outputs
- 2 balanced inputs/2 outputs
- Phono Input
- 192 kHz/24 bit DACs
- Up to 7.1 surround sound with full Dolby and DTS decoding
- Audyssey MultEQ XT DSP Room Correction
- Ethernet connection for network features
- Apple AirPlay support and USB input for iPod/iPhone/iPad
- 1080p video upscaling