The McIntosh MCD500 CD player represents the best in sound quality. With 8 digital-to-analog converters (DACs), the MCD500 reproduces music with incredible accuracy. It's like listening to it live. After listening to the MCD500, any other CD player will sound like a compromise.
Here's a PDF brochure from McIntosh about the MCD500 CD player.
McIntosh MCD500 features:
- Decodes Redbook two channel CD, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA, MP3, SACD (two channel)
- Two channels (stereo)
- Stereo fixed or variable, balanced or unbalanced, digital PCM outputs
- Fiber optic glass panel
- 4Hz to 40kHz frequency response
- 0.0015% distortion
- 110dB, A-weighted signal-to-noise ratio
- EIGHT ES9008S 24 bit/192kHz Hyperstream DACs, fully balanced.
- 24 bit/96kHz audio up-sampling
- Includes remote control
McIntosh MCD500 Resources:
Click here to expand - McIntosh MCD500 CD player back view